Friday, October 9, 2009

2009 DBMC was a huge Success.. Thank You!!!


The 2009 Dewey Beach Music Conference has been a huge success and we would like to thank the bands and industry folk for making this happen.

"The conference was simply amazing - there is nothing else out there
like this. Congratulations, and thank you again for taking such good
care of us. Hotel, food, drink and always letting us know how much
you appreciated us being there.The conference really had all the elements of a great band - or one of those parties you are so glad you got an invite to - lots of
really fun, nice, smart people that you wish you could spend more
time with!"
Kevin Saunders Hayes - Music For Film & Television

"I wanted to express my gratitude for all of your hard work in putting together an outstanding event this past weekend. Fantastic all around job! We walked away with a lot of next steps after talking with the panelists, , mentoring sessions, and exhibitors. Not to mention how much of a blast we had catching up and meeting other conference performers and the fantastic food- Venus on The Half Shell was off the hook! Also- Great looking program."
Kevin Tarzanin - The Bullbuckers



"I had such a great time at Dewey this year. I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work – It really was one of the best conferences I have ever been to and I’ve been to more than my fair share.I would be delighted to be a part of anything you guys are planning in the future."
Rick Goetz - Music Consultant & Musician Coach

"I just wanted to drop you both a note telling you each what a great conference you
put on. I saw some really quality acts I'd be interested in bringing to Atlanta,
made some excellent networking opportunities, and really enjoyed the panel I spoke
on. I appreciate you all putting us up for the weekend as it was very convenient
to get around and see multiple venues. Please keep me in mind for future
conference panelist. I look forward to talking with you both soon as I bring more
of my roster of artists your way. Congratulations on your success."
Brad Broadrick - Rock Solid Entertainment

No comments: